Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sunday Tea #2: Photo Challenge


Something exciting is stirring for this week's Sunday Tea with Superpeppers! We have decided to take on the photo challenge. A photo is worth a thousand words and we thought, why not take some photos to depict certain questions or words?

1. My Favorite Beverage!

Sorrano : Definitely tea. I drink all kinds of tea and  love my tea sugarless and milk-less. (Yes, even Earl Grey) My favorite tea brand is Ronnefeldt. Favorite tea type is fruit tea.


Cayeneese : Nothing beats a gulp of chilled 100 plus (isotonic drink) after an extreme sweat out or even when you are dehydrated.

Junapeno : Red wine. ZE BEST! I secretly aspire to be a wine connoisseur. Favourite is Cabernet Sauvignon!  


2. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Sorrano : Stinky tofu is not everybody's cup of tea. For those who love it, beauty really lies in the eyes of the beholder.


Cayeneese : Three bachelorettes, believing that someone will appreciate them for who they are one day. (choosing this pic due to that awkward jump, oopss)


Junapeno : Hell yeah. Anyone can be a beauty queen. Mmwacks <3


3. The most artistic photo you think you have taken.

Sorrano : Japanese Nettle Jellyfish. Taken using my boy's iPhone 4S at SEA Aquarium. Well, I am sure if this photo is taken by a S4 it will be better! LOL I AM A HARDCORE Samsung/Android fan.



Cayeneese : Sunset view in Butterworth, Penang. Not really an artistic photo, but this is the best scenic photo I've taken so far.

Junapeno : The SpaceShot ride.  Perspectives decide what your mind perceives.


4. Eyegasm

Sorrano : I am not sure if this fits the theme of eyegasm but oh well, who can resist a smoked salmon sushi shaped like a blossomed Sakura?


Cayeneese :  I was mesmerized by this spectacular seaview in Kenting, Taiwan. Totally in love with the waves.

Junapeno : Exactly my facial expression when i was in The Louvre, Paris. The ceiling art impressed me way more than the framed artworks did.


5. Most annoying expression

Sorrano : Gave my friend a Bieber birthday card on his birthday to irritate him. Worked wonders.


Cayeneese : Trying a different expression, yet I find this super annoying.


Junapeno : I'm not sexy and i don't know it.


6. Something precious


Sorrano : In a moment of despair like the winter cold, you are the sole beauty that lifted me up.


Cayeneese : An old picture of my grandparents 60 years back. This is definitely something priceless and a precious memory for my grandma.

Junapeno : The sweetest girl i met when visiting a slum in the outskirts of India 2 years ago. I gave her an old soft toy of mine, and it became the most precious belonging she'd ever had. That smile on her face was priceless, and the most precious gift in return :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com