Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Tea with Superpeppers



Hello! It's always nice to have a relaxing afternoon tea session on Sunday with your family and friends, isn't it? All the gossips,the debates, the chatting while sipping your favorite cup of tea. We have decided to start a fortnightly column---Sunday Tea with Superpeppers, where all three of us will come together and have a good chat about random things. We welcome your feedback too! It's always good to have some two way communication with our readers.

This week we answered some common questions on Guys and Relationships. Have fun reading!




1. Johnny Depp, Adam Levine, or Channing Tatum? Pick one and why.









Junapeno : We all love Johnny Depp for his mysterious charm and sex appeal, but he’s too quiet in real life. So I would pick Adam Levine! Hot, sexy, talented, witty, charming, and the way he gazes into your eyes (not that he’s ever done that to me) can make you float to Jupiter. And, sexiest voice ever. <3

Sorrano : None. I have yellow fever. I prefer Asian guys. LOL. Why is  Lee Byung Hun or Kim Soo Hyun not in the list?

Cayeneese : Adam Levine. He is such a hottie with a charming smile. As a judge in The Voice, he is so fun and entertaining, that is why I love him.




2. What type of guy attracts you?
















Junapeno : A guy who is confident in who he is, what he says, and what he does. Doesn’t have to be extremely good looking, he just needs to be ambitious, smart, well-travelled, witty, fun, and someone who inspires me to be a better woman. I’d like a guy who would go to a jazz bar or a rock gig with me, buy me a drink, and dance with me ;)

Sorrano : I like big guys. Don’t have to be tall but they should have a rather big/muscular physique. And it should be complemented with a big personality.  I am also drawn to independent and opinionated guys. Because of some unpleasant experience, I am really sick of guys who will have the girl do everything or make all the decisions.

Cayeneese : A guy who is confident of who he is, at the same time good in jokes. Oh oh.. Musicians especially drummers do attract me.


3. What are some guy habits that turn you off?





 








Junapeno : Eating noisily. Please, I don’t need to listen to that party in your mouth! And guys, don’t drag your feet when you walk. Burping triumphantly after a meal, no matter how delicious or magnificent that meal was, is a big no no.

Sorrano : Guys who don't shave. Guys who keep moustache or goatee. Yea I am weird like that.

Cayeneese : Farting and sneezing loudly in public, cursing while they are driving.



4. Define a sexy man.













Junapeno : SPONTANEOUS, CONFIDENT, FIT, WITTY. EYES LIKE ADAM LEVINE. SINGS LIKE ADAM LEVINE. Teehee. (Okay screw Adam Levine he’s engaged T.T)

Sorrano : A sexy man is someone who loves food and enjoys eating but at the same time exercises and keeps fit.

Cayeneese : Self-confidence, independent and strong-willed. A gentleman who is nice and caring, and a good physical appearance.



5. Do you think girls should make the first move? Or woo a guy of interest?













Junapeno : Well i’m not fond of playing hard-to-get or any mind games. So i certainly wouldn’t mind approaching a guy and saying Hi. Done that a few times and it’s really no big deal. Outcomes were good :)

Sorrano : I will. But! The guy should reciprocate. I do not like guys who will just sit and do nothing and expect the girl to do everything. Or play hard to get.

Cayeneese : Why not. It is worth the try going after the guy you are really into.





6. Would you agree to go on a blind date?













Junapeno : Why not?  A blind date would be fun! Well, as long as he doesn’t eat too noisily or buy me lousy wine, and tell me grandfather stories about his grandfather who died of syphilis.

Sorrano : Whattttttttttttttttt. Never really had to consider blind dating but if I am 40 and single, maybe yes.

Cayeneese : Yes. Who knows something magical might happen.


7. Do you believe in long distance relationship?













Junapeno : Nope. I wouldn’t like to be tied down by a person living a thousand miles away, not being able to be with him, and restrict myself from living my life to the fullest.

Sorrano : Yes. I m a sucker for true love. If the guy is worth it, if the guy is my Mr. Right, it wouldn’t be hard. If anything, the distance will pull us closer together because I believe in absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Cayeneese : Yes. If two parties are playing their role in maintaining their relationship, I believe distance is not a factor.



8. What is your ideal date (that probably will not come true)?













Junapeno : First of all, the guy has to be spontaneous. We would go to a beautiful lakeside with a ukulele/guitar and beers, play some music sing a lil bit, drink our beers, and then jump into the lake for a swim! And then get on our bike ride to a blues-rock bar, grab a couple of drinks, enjoy good music  and maybe invite ourselves on stage to play and sing a duet! Haha. And after that, we try to sneak into a club and dance our hearts away, and after the bouncers throw us out, we get on our bike and ride all the way up to a hilltop, star-gaze and busk in each other’s company, until sunrise :) OR HE COULD JUST TAKE ME TO ADAM LEVINE’S CONCERT AND WATCH ME DROOL OVER ADAM. 

Sorrano : Guy picks girl up from her house in a vintage car. He is smart in a clean cut suit; she is alluring in a long red gown. Guy brings girl to a french restaurant for a candlelit dinner but forgotten to bring his wallet. Only has 20 dollars in his pocket. Guy brings girl to a water fountain. He asks her to wait. He comes back with hot dogs and a beer. Guy and girl eat and drink happily and joke about their misfortune. It starts raining. Guy and girl laugh more. Then stop. Then stare deeply at each other. Guy leans in to kiss girl. Then tickles the girl. They start to play in the rain.


Okay. Alternatively, I wouldn’t mind killing zombies.

Cayeneese : Flying off to any island we want on a private jet.


9. What would you do to spice up a dull relationship?














Junapeno : I would put masala powder in his tea and say, ”Oh look! Masala chai to spice up our boring relationship.” With a straight face.

Sorrano : Is this blog X rated? Hahaha. Never mind that. Anyways, I feel that to maintain a relationship, the couple must occasionally do things that are out of their comfort zone. Being too comfortable can harm a relationship because there is a fine line between comfortable and boring. To spice up a dull relationship, I would definitely consider doing something spontaneous or wild or just, out of the norm. Triking? Bungee jumping? Karaoke in public? Pole dancing lessons?

Cayeneese : Go for a holiday and try something dangerous together.


10. What is the lamest pick up line a guy had used on you?















Junapeno : I was in London just walking on the street when a  guy suddenly came walking next to me and said, “Hey how are you. Looks like we’re heading in the same direction.”

Sorrano : So I was dancing with my girlfriends at a party. A  guy came up to me and whispered in my ears:” I am rich”. I was like WHAT THE FUCK.

Cayeneese : You are as sweet as honey, I would love to be your honey bee




2 comments:

  1. Okay. How do I do this on mobile. Cool blog junapeno! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Fikri! Keep coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com